Retail is a location based business, but technology is having a major impact on it in many ways. Here are links to some of my most popular blogs lots of ways that you can take advantage of mobile and location based technology. If you can’t beat them, join them!.
2. 6 ways to win retail customers who are price checking with their apps in your store. Again, they are in your store, if they are price checking, they are open to buy. Let’s engage!
3. 9 tips for a successful blog. You are in your retail niche because you have knowledge and passion. Are you sharing that online and developing a community of customers and fans? You need a blog. Where do you get one?
4. The Countdown App. What do you think of it? If you had an app, how can you make one that people will want to keep using all the time. It can be an expensive exercise. You need goals and an ongoing plan. Have a read of the many comments on my Geekzone blog about this app. It’s very interesting.
6. Retail Collaboration. How can you work together with other retailers who aren’t competitors and generate more business for each other? Here are some ideas.
8. What does location have to do with it? Sometimes you need to go back and remember some business basics and then apply them to the new digital age.
9. When do you have time to think? Where is your idea factory?
I hope you find some gems amongst these links. Often you need to take some time out to look at what other people are doing and have a fresh look at how you can invigorate your business, improve cash flow, engage with customers (one of the most important things you do in retail) and have fun. I welcome your comments and feedback. Want some help or advice? I’d love to hear from you.