Why don’t more Real Estate agents write blogs? Perhaps blogging is just another example of the commitment and effort that an agent puts into their business. As I have mentioned in previous blogs, the majority of business in the real estate industry is completed by a minority of the agents.
- It gets sent to a list. You should always have an email list.
- You can view it in your browser.
- It has a header which says what is in it.
- It has a nice catch phrase ‘Property Properly’
- The contents use numbers, people like numbers.
- It’s crisp, clean, short and concise but very informative.
- It has nice graphics which include additional information.
- It has additional information about activities that you might be interested in doing, such as a free sculpture exhibition.
- It features properties for sale, but also properties that have been sold, which shows that she gets results.
Are you serious about telling your business story in a blog with a purpose? Are there some lessons in this for you?